Peeling & Exfoliating Foot Mask
- How To Use
Save your soles!
Goodbye cracked & calloused feet! Hello baby soft feet!
Helps take out the rough outer layers of skin essentially revitalizing the feet and revealing new skin.
Infused with a rich blend of 30+ botanical extracts, Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHA) and other specialized ingredients to help your feet revive and rejuvenate.
The botanical extracts possess antibacterial properties, providing aromatherapy to your feet and protecting that extra sensitive skin after the dead skin is peeled off.
A single 90-120 minutes application will turn your rough and calloused feet into being soft, smooth and supple in 10 days.
The Foot Peeling mask is generally safe to use for any above 18 years of age.
However there some precautions to be followed :
- Pregnant and lactating women should not use this product.
- Not suitable for Diabetic patients
- People who are above 60 with some underlying health issues should consult doctor before using this product.
- If in doubt do a patch test on feet before use.
- Peels off dead, dry and calloused skin.
- De-tans feet and fights foot odor.
- Reveals new soft feet in 8-10 days.
- Restores softness to rough feet.
FAQs: Click here
For maximum efficiency please follow directions carefully and precautions as advised:
- For maximum efficiency please follow directions carefully and precautions as advised:
- Cut off the seal and separate the two-foot masks from each other.
- Put the mask on each foot and tighten with the sticker link. If needed use a regular/athletic sock on each foot over the foot mask for better adherence of mask to the soles of your feet. Have your feet on the ground during treatment.
- Remove mask and discard after about 90-120 minutes. Any longer than 2 hours of use may result in discomfort.
- Wash your feet gently with water.
After 3-5 days the dead skin will gradually start to peel off and in about 10-12 days most if not all the dead, calloused, dirty skin will be removed.
Results may vary depending on skin type. Individuals with an excessive amount of dead skin on your feet may require a second application after 7-10 days.
Soak your feet in warm water to speed up the peeling and exfoliation process. Keep using every 4-6 weeks in order to keep your feet young, smooth and soft.Precautions
- Before using read the directions and follow them carefully
- Remove nail polish before using.
- Do not use if you have open sores. cuts, and other abrasions on your feet.
- The product should be used immediately after opening.
- The mask is a single-use application; do not reuse.
- We recommend having feet on the ground during treatment.
- Do not forcibly remove dead skin from your feet, let it peel naturally.
- We do not recommend this product if you have abnormally high glucose levels in the blood or are pregnant.
- This product is exclusively for use on feet.
- Do a patch test if you feel that you have sensitive skin.
- Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) - Water-soluble acids made from sugary fruits. They help peel away the surface of your skin so that new, more evenly pigmented skin cells can generate and take their place.
Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) - BHAs are oil-soluble. They can get deeper into the pores to remove dead skin cells and excess sebum. exfoliates by removing dead skin cells and help calm down general redness and inflammation.
Green Tea - With its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, it helps reduce inflammation.
Calendula - With antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties it help soothe and visibly improve skin. Helps skin look smooth, radiant and dewy-fresh.
Click on the ingredients to know more.
Country of Origin-South Korea