Firming Bio Cellulose Face Sheet Mask
Best in Class latest generation Bio Cellulose Sheet mask
Adheres to the face like a second skin - made out of 100% naturally Fermented Coconut Jelly.
Boosts natural collagen and helps diminishing fine lines while restoring moisture.
Revives even skin tone and texture, keeping it well hydrated and moist.
Formulated with antioxidants, botanicals and premium actives like Peptides, Adenosine and Ceramides, it restores the skin’s moisture and firmness as well as reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Minimum efforts with Maximum benefits
20 seconds to apply and results in 20 minutes.
- Restores skin’s moisture and firmness and keeps it well hydrated.
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and revives even skin stone.
- Stimulate the production of new collagen and elastin.
- Tone up your complexion with visible boosting effect
- Repairs and makes skin firm by holding its cells tight together, giving it a smooth structure and suppleness
For optimal results, please follow directions as follows:
- Cleanse your face with a gentle cleanser and Pat dry.
- Knead pouch to evenly distribute the serum in the package. Remove the Bio Cellulose Mask. The mask is folded and is saturated with serum. The mask has three layers. Remove the top and bottom mesh layers to isolate the moist serum infused sheet mask.
- Position the sheet mask over the entire face. Smoothen the mask on your forehead and work your way to the chin so that it seals evenly to the skin. The Detox Bio Cellulose sheet mask is durable and you can reposition it on the face if required.
- Now just relax for 20-30 minutes. Let the nutrients absorb into your skin to work its magic.
- Remove and discard mask. Do not wash face after application.
- Gently massage any excess serum onto the face and neck. You may also use any remaining serum in the pouch on your face, neck, and arms.
Sea Kelp - Loaded with skin-nourishing nutrients, such as Omega-3 essential fatty acids and polyphenols which help keep your skin nourished and moisturized.
Ceramide - A skin repairing agent that makes the skin firm by holding its cells tight together, giving it a smooth structure and suppleness.
Peptides - Long chain amino acids, are some of the most potent anti-aging agents in skin care products because of their ability to stimulate the production of collagen.
Green Tea - The polyphenols in green tea possess potent antioxidant and skin-soothing properties, and show significant promise for improving the appearance of sun-damaged skin.
Click on the ingredients to know more.
*IFRA Certified allergen free fragrance
Country of Origin-South Korea