Brightening Bio Cellulose Face Sheet Mask
- How To Use
Best in Class latest generation Bio Cellulose Sheet mask.
Adheres to the face like a second skin - made out of 100% naturally Fermented Coconut Jelly.
Gives an instant dose of radiance and glow for a healthy looking complexion.
Helps in brightening their complexion and addressing uneven skin tone caused by hyperpigmentation and photoaging.
Formulated with antioxidants and botanicals like Green Tea, Mulberry, Bearberry, it aims to revive skin's healthy even tone and promote tissue regeneration and healing.
Enriched with premium actives like Arbutin, Niacinamide and Collagen , it moisturizes and lightens the damaged areas of the skin, making it less visible and giving the skin an even-toned glow.
Minimum efforts with Maximum benefits.
20 seconds to apply and results in 20 minutes
- De-tans skin, leaving it hydrated and glowing.
- Erases discolorations, revives skin's healthy even tone and texture.
- Gives an instant dose of radiance and glow.
- Reduces redness, inflammation, and dark spots.
- Promote tissue regeneration and healing.
FAQs: Click here
For optimal results, please follow directions as follows:
- Cleanse your face with a gentle cleanser and Pat dry.
- Knead pouch to evenly distribute the serum in the package. Remove the Bio Cellulose Mask. The mask is folded and is saturated with serum. The mask has three layers. Remove the top and bottom mesh layers to isolate the moist serum infused sheet mask.
- Position the sheet mask over the entire face. Smoothen the mask on your forehead and work your way to the chin so that it seals evenly to the skin. The Detox Bio Cellulose sheet mask is durable and you can reposition it on the face if required.
- Now just relax for 20-30 minutes. Let the nutrients absorb into your skin to work its magic.
- Remove and discard mask. Do not wash face after application.
- Gently massage any excess serum onto the face and neck. You may also use any remaining serum in the pouch on your face, neck, and arms.
Niacinamide - also know as vitamin B3, niacinamide improves skin elasticity and erases discolorations. It revives even skin tone and texture, keeping it well hydrated and moist.
Green Tea - The antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties in green tea show promise for improving the appearance of sun-damaged skin.
Arbutin - arbutin prohibits the formation of dark spots, offering a brightening effect on the skin, It works well for all skin types and is an effective ingredient to treat dark spots and age spots.
Rosa Canina - It is exceptionally high in vitamins and plant sterols which promote tissue regeneration and healing.
Click on the ingredients to know more.
Country of Origin-South Korea