When you see someone with beautiful skin, that person radiates good health and vitality. Usually, that kind of radiance requires more than just slathering on any old facial product. A healthy diet, healthy lifestyle and great skin-care habits produce glowing, youthful-looking skin. So what you put on your body is equally as important as what you put in it.
Here are some tips for naturally gorgeous skin.
1. Maintain a balanced diet. Consuming too much refined food, such as sugar, can drain the body of essential vitamins and minerals. This, in turn, encourages wrinkles and premature aging. Eat foods that are rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids, such as fruits, vegetables and fish. Also, drink at least eight glasses of water a day.
2. Eat your berries. Eat more of fruits like strawberries, raspberries, blueberries etc. These fruits are filled with antioxidants which help fight free radicals that break down collagen which causes production of fine lines and wrinkles. Apart from berries fruits like papaya, pomegranate, oranges, limes etc as they contain essential vitamins and minerals that help provide flawless glow.
Also Read: Helpful tips for healthy skin
3. Use olives. Use olives in your food or at least use spray olive oil on your food. The antioxidants and essential fatty acids in olive oil help prevent wrinkle formation and plumps up your skin. You can even massage your skin with olive oil for a smoother touch. Rubbing olive oil on your lips will make your lips smooth and pink.
4. Drink green tea. Sipping on a cup of green tea does more than just relax your system. Green tea is known to possess anti aging properties. It is a power house of antioxidants and helps improve your skin texture and color. Keeping a damp tea bag on your eyes for 10-15 minutes help reduce puffiness around your eyes.
5. Exercise regularly. Working out brings more oxygen to your skin cells, leaving you with skin that's nourished and more firm. Exercise also helps reduce stress. Studies show that too much stress can potentially aggravate skin conditions, such as acne and hives.
Also Read: Tips for choosing the right skin care products
6. Find natural skin care products. The most revolutionary skin-care products today merge nature with science. For example, the new LuxaDerme’s Skin Care line takes the best that Mother Nature has to offer and combines those ingredients with formulations that are scientifically proven to benefit the skin.
7. Protect your skin from harsh rays. Exposure to the sun can cause premature aging and skin discoloration, increasing your risk of skin cancer. Apply sunscreen daily and wear a brimmed hat whenever possible.
If you found this article helpful, then please share it with your friends. Also, post comments in case you have any queries.
Become a VIP
Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first informed of our upcoming launches and special sales!