Whether you want to look great for a party and have all afternoon to get ready, or just want to smarten up before a meeting, there are things to do to get your hair looking great and give your confidence a real boost.
Let’s have a look at some useful tips to fix up your hair for a great look.
1. Shampoo properly. Opt for a good quality shampoo that matches your hair type, if you have coloured hair, make sure that the formulation of your shampoo is suitable. Many people simply pick something off the supermarket shelf and hope for the best, when what they really need is a shampoo that suits them.
2. Condition deeply. Hair conditioners have a formulation that will add body and shine to your hair. A good conditioner helps keep your hair static free, which will reduce frizziness. Massage the conditioner from root to tip and leave it to work its magic and make your hair look really healthy and shiny before rinsing it thoroughly.
3. Dry your hair well. Modern hair dryers will not harm your hair as much as they used to, but if you are going to use a blow dryer to get your hair dry quickly, make sure you keep it moving over your hair and dry it evenly to avoid overheating. If you have the time, use the dryer on a cool setting to avoid damage.
4. Use a good Serum. There are a huge variety of great products around that are designed to smooth your hair. Most salons will be able to point you in the direction of a serum such as Frizz-ease that will help to keep your hair looking great. Generally hair serums work in three ways, by relaxing the hair, smoothing it, and reducing the potential for it to attract the static electricity that will cause it to frizz up.
5. Use good quality hair straighteners. Opt for ceramic or glass heating plates, and make sure that there is an adjustable temperature. These straighteners are the one of the most popular brands around and are commonly used in salons all around the world. Their plates get hot fast, and are extra smooth to make styling your hair easy, all of which makes them a real favorite in salons around the world. Ceramic plates will help discharge the static electricity from your hair too, and leave it looking straight for longer.
6. Eat well. Your hair is nourished by what you eat and drink, and will never look good if you don’t eat a balanced diet with lots of vitamins and minerals. Hair is mostly made of protein, so make sure your diet includes plenty. Drink water too, as this will flush impurities out of your body and keep you healthy.
If you found this article helpful, then please share it with your friends. Also, post comments in case you have any queries.
Get skin care tips on your Facebook feed.
Become a VIP
Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first informed of our upcoming launches and special sales!